Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My lovely AS !

ahhhhhhh...Chewwwwwwwwwwwww ~~~
opps im so sorry about..due to the dust of my blog =P..
So sry guys that i delayed my Morib post for so long..but i`m not going to update my blog after next week !becoz..now is the'' Golden time ''for me to study b4 facing the papers of my major examination AS ! sign..i`m fine and trying my best for it...everyone are helping me..
especially my Lovely Classmates Yau ,Nicole and Sam !
i wanna say the million thanks to them,..
they even photostate the notes for me and help me
to revise my Law in da starbucks *our study place * blek...
i really appreciated what they do for me..
i`m so touched
!really Thanks a lot ! i will TRY MY BEST ..i promise !!
i should be independent now..
coz my best partner dropped A-level..i feel so alone sometimes..
coz both of us are always da tgt whenever we go ..
it that a good choice for her?开心就好!
i`m so sorry to hear that after she told me about her story..i was thinking several days and sleepless nights for me thinking of the stupid matters(personal problem)
distracting me ?!..no answer !
besides..anyhow we stick tgt for half a year in this same condition..
sudden i lost a partner i really feel so unsual ..T.T
anyhow..i hope she will know her direction and
what she wants in this room of times..
supporting always !!=)
Take care !miss always !

2 Comments:

Blogger ahjoo said...

hey, my buddy =) friends dont say thanks okay ^^
btw,tomorrow most proberly not going to class except for law class. msg you tomorrow =)

Thursday, 08 October, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..those words ''Thanks' is really from my heart !i also dunno what i can say already..u all treat me really good! HEART U !=)MUACKSS...

Saturday, 10 October, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home