Wednesday, September 16, 2009

SHOP <3

Tuesday,15-09-09,MV
went Mv today with my sis ...nothing special !just spend almost whole day walking around the whole MV& garden..spending on the goods...shopped for almost 5 hours..exchanges the money money money with the new stuffs..love de feeling so much =P
Am i consider as a shopaholic?.PLs...say No!i might control myself and set a maximum rate for myself dun worry !=) spend Rm 200 on the stuffs..which only stuff are sharing wit my sis ...half-half we pay..=)love shopping wit my sis..i save a lot wakaka...

Love the background..!<3
My stuffs..

here is de Green tea icecream..
those who are Green tea fav ,u all should try this..
i brought it at Shojikuyo( if `im not wrong)..
the taste quite strong of Green tea..smooth lovely ice-cream..!hearts it so much !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home