Monday, October 26, 2009

23-10-09,Friday,
this day is my Grandpa`s birthday (mum`s side)..all of us are being ordered to attend that night!haha..this party is organised by my mum and aunty..sure i have to attend to give my birthday boy faces..=P as i also promised nicole and leon to have a date to Mid valley..sure i wont ffk them..Mv outing will be the next post !=) I reached there around 8 plus(thx buddies who drop me there )..some of them already arrived and wait for others..*luckily im not late ,if not ....=P*we taken lots of pictures that night..everyone are so happy included me..my siblings and some aunties singing non-stop lolx..macam ada competition..XD
cut it short ,lets make the pictures..move.. look at my birthday boy ..so smart today !!haha..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA !!
there are lots of dishes pictures which i captured by my phone..
too bad i sudden deleted all !=.=''
this is the Shou Bao".so cute..!
Love u ..=)
My daddy and Grandpa..
Sis,Uncle and i
Cousins..
Faye and Eunice (cousin sis )
after eating ..its time to take family photo..!



My family !!
look at my mum,trying to give my Grandpa a new cap XD
both of them are brothers..alike?
SMILE=)(for Adult)
Mess..lolx..
now is our turn..the cucu gang.!(informal)
(formal)
The ended..!once again..HapPy Birthday Grandpa~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home