Wednesday, September 24, 2008

exam papers...

wednesday,24-9-08,sunny day...

argg`~..my whole body are very painful...my muscle,joint,backbone...T.T!i went for badminton yesterday wit some of my peers..i think i used up many energy and had a long period dint do exercise for few hours...god...damn pain...i`m suffering when i climbing up the staircase and squashing down to the toilet!haha...i have to last for a minute to take an action ...lolx..becoming numb!today GKK...have to training again (volleyball)...the painfulness is rised again !!

when back to home...i had to rush my time to prepare myself to get ready !coz i`m going to had a driving class..on 5.30 pm..my instructor named uncle lim..he is a funny guy lar..so many non-sense!lolx..wearing a sunglases like yes ..haha..

wow...he bring me to my house area -taman perindustrian serdang!then teach me insert clucth and so on...
he asked :''wanna try on the highway ??
then i say :''huh?!i say ''can ??are u sure??''....
then he say: ''dun be scare steady ..i`m here..bong zhu u de!''
then i say :okay !!haha...

i drive to the bukit jalil..but there are too many car and jaming along ...so we change place and we went to belakong area...haha..
first time i moved the car..tat feeling really funny and amazing...scare and nervous !!2 hours my driving class ended so fast !!haha..anyway ..tis friday i will enter the class again !!..syok!=)

next on ,...bad news came...i cant get A for science...!!haiz..its make me so so so disappointed !!i lost ten marks in my paper 2 ...god..not tat i dunno how to do ...i jux all tat CARELESS mistakes...arg~~i`m angry myself !!famous in careless !...sigh...fortunately ..geo paper ...i get A ..but i will feel more happy if i gt A in science !maths is still okay for me ..i`m happy wit it too...i gt improve on it..better than last term almost failed..lolx..maths and eng i gt B similary..see on still gt wad bad news i will drop again yar...haha..

write till here ba...tired le...see ya..bye!nitex. !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home