Monday, August 25, 2008

Banana War !!XD


Banana war!!fight together man ~lolx..
tis morning b4 8.30...sudden appear a form 4 guy [weng woon]walking in my class happily wit gerald !!then he walked to leon...
u know wad he held off??haha...
tat is a bag of bananas....as leon`s birthday present...
wad the hell..haha..really going to mad when saw tat present...crazy laughing along !!!lolx...
leon was so surprise tat he never think b4 is was a bunch of banana infront of him...XD

in the noon...after lunch ..i had pd class ..so i din when back my class...
stay at charity continue the study ...i love monday pd coz the time passed quite fast although is two period of it !!after class i when back to my class le...then i dunno wad happen to them ...(shen,leon,nic,kian yap,turtle,jin yi ,judy)laughing along and staring at me wit a weird feeling...haha

then turtle...asked me..''do u really love banana so much'' ??
then i answered ''not really''...feel so weird tat all of them staring at me wit a misery smile !!haha...then i take my bag and take out some books...
wad the....haha...u know wad i saw??i gt a banana tat wrapped wit newspaper..=.=''haha...OMG!!my bag had tat stuffy smell le..yer~~
anyway...tis war started....=)

i had throw tat banana to judy ...then judy throw back to me...
then i throw to others...oh god...u know wad ..tat bananaz..turn black and if soft tat jux press all tat juice things will cum out...yiakx....they still keep on throwing...lolx..it kena my uniform !!yeeeeee~
all the pieces..is flying out ..spread on the floor and on the table...haha
okie...the war stop temporary....

but they face tell me tat ...i still gt something haven know yet..lolx
then i saw shen holding out something on his knee...its my pencil box...
haha...i grabbed it..look at it ..there are banana again !!lolx...
fight again !!haha...crazy lar...jux only one period ...we can played and laugh like tis !!insane....lolx..din even ''peduli '' tat teacher..and i dun even know his name!!lolx..sry for tat !!wakaka...

cut it short...
when is time to home...nico cum to my class and helped gee holding her bag...she went to toilet...tat two guy really notti,...haha
leon and nic...stuck tat bag of bananazzz...into gee`zbag!!XD
when she back..she din even reliased tat her gone heavier...lolx..
then we went home....the war ended ~~!=)


say hi !!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home