Monday, July 21, 2008

love is blind !!

Bleeding love !!
Closed off from love i didnt nid the pain
once or twice was enough
and it was all in vain
time starts to pass b4 you know it you`re frozen but something happened
for the very first time with you
my heart melts into the ground found something true
and everyone`s looking round thinking i`m going crazy
(#)(@)but i dun care wat they say
i`m in love wit you
they try to pull me away
but they dont know the truth
my heart`s crippled by the vein that i keep on closing
you cut me open and i keep bleding keep,keep bleeding love i keep bleeding keep ,keep bleeding love
keep bleeding keep,keep bleeding love(@)
you cut me open (#)
trying heart not to hear but they talk so loud
thier piercing sound filled my ears
try to fill me wit doubt yet
i know that the goal is to keep me from falling
but nothing`s greater than the rush that comes wit ur embrace
and in tis world of loneliness i see your face
yet everyone around me thinks that i`m going crazy ,
maybe,maybe(#)
and its draining all of me
oh they find it hard to believe
i`ll be wearing these scars
for everyone to see (@)
Tis song sound like me !!i love tis song very much coz...its really happen on me !!anyways...it`s very meaningful to me !!=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home