Tuesday, July 15, 2008

TiredT.T

15-7-08
Again is skul day...funny+bored+tired+annoying+hopeless....
before 8.30
As normal i`m the first person who reached skul...so cold today...
and my classmate are late today...so i fall a sleep on the table!untill ah suh come in the class i chit chat wit her!!then JY reached...we had a same symptoms...tat is one of our eyes is BENGKAK !!lolx...she had left side and i had it on right side....when we saw each other we laugh out loud !!Xiao liao lo !!someone them asked us isn`t we go INTIP ppl bathing !!XD...then i started rushing my homeworks tat the dateline is on today !!
after 8.30am...
everyone is shifted to the Hall of Character to have a bored assembly again..i walking to the hall and cutting finger nails along!!lolx..after half an hour ..students moved back to classes...today one of my bessie is absent o!!Nico is sicked!!hope she will get well soon la!!then is it ICT period !!oh god~some of my buddy ponteng included me !hehex..coz i had to rushed my homeworks...but i chit chat and laughing away there also la !!not so serious...
Feel very damn bored in tis whole morning straight till the noon !!
laugh sound started comes out loudly from my buddy and me !!four of us (leon ,nic,gee,me) laugh out loudly by saying some of the non-senses away till we finished the whole lunch period !!really laugh till my muscle beside my mouth feel tigh&tired !!lolx...
when tat`s science period ...ww jux like normal sitting beside of my table..ah chin started to copy something on board and we jux followed !!but i wasted ah chin tis period coz i was playing wit ww along...haha have to say sry to ah chin here...not concentrating in his subject!!i keep on dirturb ww by pushing his pen a few times when he was writing ...but suddenly he moved and sit back to his place!!i tot he was kidding wit me !!then i keep looking at him but he looks like seriously then i din talk le and being quite sit at my place continue copying !!but i know he was playing wit me de !not long he sit back my place again but i shifted to the tables besides HR ...chat some of his life nowadays...i pretend angry&chuan..hehex...
when the period of Pd ...i sit quitely witout talking wit others!!ah bea asked me y do i look so sad and like gonna cry !!lolx... but i really not feeling wanna cry la jux feel down and bored jek and thinking not to play all those angry game...hurted the friendship (maybe)....
last period ...discussing vocational week again !!CY din present today ...
some of them say chicken rice is hard for us to sell so we hope to change the menu again !!so we changed chicken rice to fried mee hon +curry chicken !so we called CY tat whether is it okay to change by calling her at class~so me and ah suh rushed to find ms KALA to get premission to change it !!at last the menu changed...lengky say he will called her mum or aunt to make the fried mee hon and curry chicken to sale !!coz...selling tis our modal not so high and we maybe will get more profit !!so have to see thursday lo !!=)quite happy when seeing my classmate started to have a bit co-operation liao !!lolx..tis is the gud time to built.....
so cheer up Faye @ get good game in interhouses tomorrow !!enjoy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home