Thursday, April 17, 2008

welcome back to M`sia sis...

yea~wad a great day ...my sis back to m`sia lu...
miss u so much sis~& welcome home ya=)
KLIA
14 of april ...
after skul i rushed to home and prepared myself and helping my mum to finish up her stuff then we are going to KLIA...we are accompany wit my bro ,aunty and my cousin sis ...my bro fetch us go there...
wow gonna be late !coz her flight was on 5.30 pm..but we are still around somewhere at serdang ...lolx...flying on the way there ...we reach there about 6 something~omg^^fortunately my sis , haven come out from the duty shop ....if not ..we are late!!kakaz...
Having dinner ...
after on the way back from KLIA...we go ahead one of my mum`s frens restaurants near my house !long time din go there le ..quite miss their famous dishes...Yummy~my saliva is flowing out...all of us are very very damn fulled and is it billed by my aunt ~wow...thx ya...
Back to home..
then we back home....yeah~tis is the time to share our souvenirs....my bro and i are grabbing around the mobile phone !haha..he lose to me !i gt sony k800i...blek^^he grabbed the samsung dunno name wad model!=D
and lots of chocolates tat brought by my sis !wow...deliciouse ~oh..gonna fat few inches again !!lol..thank kew !!
3.00am
my sis suddenly knocks my door on around 1.00 am midnight ...i haven sleep yet ^^she say ..free??wanna come to my room and see my stuff ??then i say okay !!she show my all her stuff (shirt shoe skirt pants acessorises bags)...jux like having a fashion show !!haha...then we chat all day long till 3 am ..i really tak boleh tahan liao so i went to sleep !!i wake up at 6.15 am to prepare and went to skul !my face like ''die dog face''...die har die har like tat !!haha ..i`m not enough sleep @ feel so tired !!
sick @#$%^&*
when after lunch at skul ..oh my guash!!i feel headAche and start fever !!=( suffering for it !make me cant concentrate in my study especially when in the sci laboratory ~gonna say sry to mr.chin!i din even do my experiment !then after sci i went to have a sleep in class (after took one tablet of panadol)...suckx..I hated PANADOL !make me feel more dizzing !after back to home and took my lovely bath ..i went to see doctor!!i first time meet a doctor so friendly @talkactive !!haha..
inmy first impression ,he look like a malay guy !but he is mixed !his name is called Libson tong !he dunno any chinese ....so we are using english !he is quite funny doctor !!haha ...jux like know u many many years ago !!lolx...gonna say NIce to meet U !!haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home