Friday, August 1, 2008

Toughless!

He saids...
i tis few days was not really natural when playing and chatting wit him !
he say he saw i had tat feel back ...
dun ask me...i dun even know !!i already trying hard to control myself le...
is it very hard for me !!i know he say tis to me is gud for me !!
but i dunno y ...jux like a normal frens he cant even treat me as ...
i already said dun think so much of it ...
i told him tat hope tat he will promise me tat he will treat me as usual and jux like FRENS !!!although he din give any respond ..or any answer so...
i should not take tis as promise !!anyway...tis all is my fault !!
wad can i do ??i really very confuse...
talk to him...play to him...said'' too closed'' ...
dun talk ...dun play....said''leng dan''..
wad should i do ??sigh....smile ??eye contact ??
i dun even know how to face him....
i really dunno how to react it permenantely !!
no comment arh...
jux wait times to pass ba...
hope frens is still along !!
i really toughless le ...all the things tat comes to me are so harassment !!
i hate tat...i wanna solve the problem by myself !!but can i ??
i try to tell myself tat cry is no used !!but...the tears which rolling around my eyes...wanna drops out..i cant control !!T.T
please dun appear all the numb and down faces again le...
PISS OFF !!sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home