Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fish spa !=)



Shook Ting`s birthday (2-8-08)

early in the morning i wake up around 9 am...
fresh up and prepare myself and wait for Jy`s call !!
last night she say she will fetch me to shook`s house ...
unfortunetely,..all her sibling gone out and din not have time to fetch her ..so she came my house on 12 !we go wit my parent for breakfast and my dad fetch us go !!=)thx dad...lolx

wow..reach her house..
oh god...i gt stunt !!haha...shook wear a dress wit deep V !!haha..
so sexy man ...=p
then her bro fetch us go !!reach there around 1 something ..
all of them are reach ...
we are around 10 ppl ..(me,JY,shook,Sm,justin,CY,alex,elwin,W.jun,lai)
we meet at bowling centre ..'

after bowling ...we went decided to go to WONG KOK CHar CHAN TENG for our tea time guar...and Grace @JAynes is joined us also !!then we brought a cake for Shook from ZEN~quite nice ..=)

After tat..our next station-->Kenko Fish Spa~
we walk from Ts to pavillion ..oh god..the whether is damn hot !!sweating
rm 38 per person and half an hour only ..sound quite expensive..
but anyway...tis is my first experince...
oh..gorhs...so geli and itchy when i put my leg inside !!cutie fishy is biting me !!XD...Jun @ alex...had the most big reaction!!laughing all over ...
full of noise there...haha...finally ...the fishy haven die yet ...lolx..

after the time up !...i decided to buy AVRIL LAVIGNE `s concert ticket ..at sg.wang..so i went there wit Grace and Jaynes !!wow...damn happy when i brought the ticket !!Thx for accompany me yar...
then we went back to pavillion again!!oh~i`m tired !!no more energy le !!
Grace and Jaynes had to meet up thier frens so i went to meet up sm ...
they all buying present for chin hui`s gf(yoke tien )..
then..we when to Chin Hui house by Taxi...
reach there around 7.30 pm..
first time visit chin hui house ...wao...nice and luxury...
all of them came...PARTIES IS STARTs~~
we sing K ..take photo ...eat...chit-chatting..lolx..

after singing...i went up the top of the house ...chit chat wit justin..
Tat night..are windy and comfortable...
quite relax..~

i missed few call from peggy(cousin sister)...she wanna call me for yam cha wit her frens..sry...i din realised tat my phone had call!!next time ba..
around 11.. Gee`s dad..fetch us back...i went to my grandpa house again!!
continue chatting wit my cousins...oh...i`m extremely tired!!
finally reached home!!but i haven sleep yet ..coz..i busying sms wit some of them!!lolx..almost 2 i only fall on the bed ...
great great day...love it so much ...all my space is fulled !!haha....
time is not enuff for me !!sigh...haha












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home