Sunday, January 11, 2009

wasted weekend!

qwertyuiop[asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./
y do i paste a flight pic ??
its was because i put them aeroplane..shortcut =[FFK]!!
9/01-badminton wit some of the schoolmates..
10/01-Pavilion with mr.jus ,shook&suh !
but i`m cant attend !i`m sick on the eight of jan !muscle cramp badly and shivering all the night !fever..meet me up !so i have to meet up DOCTOR !=(Bad news..i wasted a beautiful weekends...
Is jux can say tat i`m the one who freak out the sicks !DR. said tat i dint have a gud rest & drink less of water !it was because i use my night shift to work on my pc and doing useless stuff...so day after day ..immune system turn down !Holy ..~@$#%+/?


SORRY to my Frens...i make them bored at home..[shook&suh]XD
reunion on the next day !i promised i wont FFk again !lolx..

wait for me to recover !!i will done soon !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home